It is believed that in no case can drown honey, because this process leads to the loss of all its vitamins and beneficial qualities. Experienced beekeepers and specialists involved in this natural product are sure that these are unnecessary fears. Let's learn how to properly melt honey. In order for all the beneficial properties of this sweetness to remain safe and sound, you need to comply with certain conditions.
To begin with, the crystallization of natural bee honey is a natural process. Only in the comb it can be in a liquid state for many days and months, because the bees seal their cells quite tightly. Therefore, when it crystallizes, it does not lose its vitamins and beneficial properties. But if you suddenly need this product in liquid form, and you do not know how to melt the honey, then first you will need:
- metal mesh for cleaning dishes,
- glass or enamelled mug,
- large and roomy pot.
Fill the prepared mug with honey a little more than half. Then fill the pot with clean water, put it on the gas and light the fire. When the water begins to boil in the pan and form a lot of steam, you need to lower the grid for cleaning the pots at its bottom and put a mug filled with honey. You ask: “Why do you need to lower the net to the bottom?” So that the water between the bottom of the pot and the cup moves freely.
And now we learn how to melt the sugared honey. The accessories for this process will be needed the same, only water should be slightly smaller than the edge of a glass or enameled mug (approximately one and a half to two centimeters). Then you need to make the fire quieter, and after about one minute we start stirring the contents with a spoon.
We do this with an interval of approximately one minute two times. It would be better if the mug of honey is removed from the pan so that it is more convenient to interfere and at the same time give it stability. After these manipulations, it is necessary to stir all the time, it is very important that the heating temperature be no more than 50–60 ° C.
If the honey is not more than a year, then you will need only about ten minutes to melt it. After that, the liquid product is preferably cooled and placed in a glass jar, tightly closed with a lid. Put it in a cool place. It is not recommended to melt natural candied honey again. It is necessary to use it as soon as possible, otherwise it will not be as useful as before.
How to melt honey? There is still a good method. But it is suitable for those cases when you do not need the “sweet amber” as a matter of urgency. Still, place a jar or other container filled with honey near the stove. After all, you cook a variety of dishes every day, several times. Therefore, the heat emanating from the gas stove will melt the contents of the jar for several hours, days, weeks. It is up to you to decide when and for what purpose it will be needed.
And you learned how to melt the honey by various methods. Most importantly, do not forget about the heating temperature and power of the microwave oven. You do not want to use it without nutrients?
It is impossible to keep melted honey for a long time, so use it as soon as possible, for example, bake a cake or make an alcohol tincture. Recipes using this natural product very much. But it is best to use it in the form in which it is intended to be, that is, firm. In such a state, he can stand in your banks for a very long time and at the same time retain all his useful qualities.
Very often in the banks remains a certain amount of product, which is candied and freezes. People say: “That honey that is not sugared is bad”.
And although it loses a bit of its beauty and presentation, crystallization does not affect the benefits. If you want to use the remaining frozen product, or simply empty the jar, and it is a pity to throw out the remnants of a valuable product - find out how to melt the honey.
Let's start with the choice of dishes. Depending on the quantity, the product can be stored in glass containers, ceramic dishes or aluminum cans. For dissolving it is best to use glass or ceramics. If you have candied a whole can and it is impossible to get it with a false one, then the furnace in such a container is completely allowed.
You can not melt in a plastic bowl. This can lead to plastic getting into the product or the appearance of an unpleasant odor. Another important point is the temperature regime.
If the temperature is higher, the crystal lattice will collapse completely. Sugar will turn into caramel, all useful properties will disappear and the harmful, toxic substance oxymethylfurfural will appear. It is also undesirable to mix several varieties.
If you have a large amount of honey in need of kindling, do not rush to melt it all. Take the amount that can be consumed in a short period of time.
The easiest, fastest and most understandable way is a water bath. To organize the process, we need two pans of different diameters, water and a thermometer.
In a pot of larger diameter, pour the water and put there the second pan. They should not touch. Pour water into the second tank. Put the dishes with honey. Thermometer control the temperature of water in a smaller saucepan, it should not exceed 55 ° C. When the water is hot — turn off the stove for 20-30 minutes. If necessary, repeat the heating later. To dissolve 300 g of the product will take 40-50 minutes time and two heating.
The process can be accelerated without pouring water into the second pan. The pot is put in one pan with water. It is necessary to provide a stand for banks to avoid overheating of the product from the hot bottom of the pan. Due to the rapid heating, we carefully control the temperature of the water.
Bank near the battery or the sun
A slower but much sparing mode is simply to leave a container near the battery, heater, or in the sun. This method will teach you how to melt honey in a glass jar.
Nothing complicated. The only condition is to turn the jar regularly to evenly heat the contents. The time of such a procedure is from 8 hours to several days - depending on the temperature. The sun can also heat the jar to 45-50 ° C. But this method is suitable for those who live in very sunny places and can leave the container with the product for a very long time under direct rays of light.
Bank in warm water
Fill any suitable container (pot, basin, tub) with hot water and put the jar in it. We are waiting for meltdown. Just do not forget to maintain and maintain the desired temperature.
This method is simple, but requires about 6-8 hours and adding hot water to increase the temperature.
Another interesting way is to use lemon. This method contributes to how to melt the honey without losing useful properties, but also allows you to create a valuable folk remedy for the treatment of colds.
The technology is very simple. Sliced fresh lemon, at the rate of one slice per spoon, is placed in a jar with the product. Honey will begin to melt and mix with lemon juice. The resulting cocktail has a combination of beneficial properties. It can be used for colds, smoothies, cocktails and hot tea.
The disadvantage can be considered specific taste, which not everyone will like. And so that only a small amount of honey can be melted in this way.
We reviewed the most popular, traditional and gentle dissolution regimes. But modern technology offers another option - the use of a microwave oven. Below we consider how to melt honey in the microwave.
Is it possible to heat honey in the microwave
Disputes about the benefits and harms of a microwave oven often suggest that honey, heated in this way, will lose all its beneficial properties.
In fact, there is nothing to fear. Compliance with simple rules will allow you to dissolve and preserve all the useful qualities of this product. Proper dishes - you need to use only containers of heat-resistant glass.
After you have removed the dishes from the oven, mix the resulting mass. This will evenly distribute the heated product.
Thus, you will get liquid honey quickly and without loss of quality.
Are properties lost
With proper blooming, all useful properties are preserved. As it has been repeated more than once in the article, the most important rule is keeping the temperature at 40-55 ° C. This mode allows you to save all the useful qualities.
As you can see, it is not difficult to melt honey correctly. Neither special skills nor sophisticated equipment is required. Choose the way you like the most and enjoy a tasty and healthy delicacy.
Do not worry if honey is candied. Saccharization, or crystallization, is the transition of healing sweetness from a liquid form to a solid or very thick. How this process proceeds affects:
- Variety and its components.
- The amount of water present.
- Glucose level
- The temperature at which the storage proceeds.
Please note: can be sugared as a natural curative bee remedy, and fake. However, if the process is not observed for a long time, this indicates the presence in the product of foreign components in large quantities.
Facts About Saccharization
- If honey contains more than 20% water, the process of saccharization slows down and you can observe the product in a liquid state for a long time. This is a confirmation that the sweetness you purchased was most likely diluted and of low quality.
- If the layer on the surface of the product is liquid, and in the deeper layers the crystallization process goes faster, then this means that the bee's healing agent is still immature and has a high humidity. Fructose is a liquid layer on the surface and the larger it is, the longer the product retains its liquid state.
- Sucrose and glucose act as crystallizing components. Melezitoza and glucose affect the rate of saccharification, if the glucose content does not reach 30%, then this process is absent.
- If the storage temperature fluctuates, the hardening of honey accelerates.
- If minerals are contained in this product in large quantities, then crystallization occurs gradually, no layers are formed.
Please note: it is best to store the product in a container made of glass or ceramic at a temperature of 21 to 27 degrees, no need to store honey in the refrigerator.
How not to drown sugared honey
Of course, honey in solid form is not very convenient, so the logical question arises - how to melt it. But first, consider which methods are wrong.
- Myth 1. Honey with hot tea or milk. A piece of thick honey can be added to hot tea or milk, and even better to eat this honey, washing it down with these drinks. This is not recommended, as this product, as well as when heated, can lose its healing properties.
- Myth 2. Some people talk about how to melt honey in the microwave. This is the easiest and fastest way. The main thing is not to keep him there for a long time. This method is also not suitable, because honey will lose its natural qualities, changes in its structure will begin.
The question of whether or not to warm the healing product of beekeeping and how to do it correctly is not idle. If you are seriously concerned about preserving the beneficial qualities of natural nectar, we recommend finding out what happens to honey in the process of heating to a certain temperature. We talked about this in detail in the article: Is it possible to heat the honey, that is the question.
Attention: at a temperature of 40-50 degrees in the product begins an irreversible process, heating it at that temperature, you destroy all the useful substances.
Melt the honey in a water bath
Perhaps this method is acceptable, but you must make sure that the water temperature does not exceed 40 degrees. Put a jar or bowl of honey in a larger bowl or pot, and pour at the bottom of the last water of the appropriate temperature. A safer way for useful elements in a product (but also a slower one) is to put a jar of honey not directly in water, but on a metal grid above a saucepan with water, or into a second saucepan smaller.
Tip: do not heat all the honey at once, only set aside as you eat in the near future. After some time, honey may thicken again - this is normal. Do not reheat several times.
Heating near the battery
This is the best way to make honey at home. Keep the distance from the battery from 10 to 40 cm (depending on how hot the battery itself is, the hotter - the farther place the bank). Of course, this method is the slowest, but if the useful qualities are more important for you than the aesthetic appearance of the product, then it will suit you.
However, the most useful honey is honey in its natural state.
This is a special device that is used to heat the honey. Beekeepers purchase it in order to sell honey more successfully, because many buyers prefer to acquire this sweetness in a liquid state. The honey decrystallizer (or honey heat extractor) is specially designed so that when heated the product does not lose its beneficial properties. Due to the continuous heating surface, the vessel with bee gold is subjected to uniform temperature distribution. The device is equipped with a sensor that turns off immediately when the indicators reach the “dangerous mode” for healing elements.
If you decide to buy this sweetness at a time when several months have already passed since pumping out (the end of the summer), and before you is a liquid consistency, ask why. So you will find out whether this natural remedy is natural (it cannot be liquid, for example, in winter or at the end of autumn) and whether it has lost the necessary healing qualities (after all, you may get dishonest dealers or beekeepers for whom your goods and who will resort to the usual heating).
Now you know what your actions can be if honey candied, what is recommended and what is not. Adhere to uncomplicated principles and preserve the useful gifts of nature in a pleasant sweetness.
Why drown honey
Some housewives try to melt candied honey only for aesthetic reasons. And it is quite natural - honey looks much more beautiful on the table in a liquid form, and not in the form of crystallized pieces. Sometimes you need to heat the honey to use the product for culinary purposes - before adding to the dough, cream, etc.
Often honey is used for cosmetic purposes, in which case its heating is justified by much greater efficiency. Warm honey has a better effect on skin and hair, accelerating the healing process. But to scrub the opposite, candied honey is more suitable - its parts like a brush cleanse the skin.
Melt the honey in a glass jar, without losing its useful properties can be. For this you need to know a few rules.
In addition, when melting, do not add water to honey. This will turn the product into a sweet molasses.Whichever way you use honey, do not put it in plastic or plastic dishes. When heated, the honey reacts with this material and completely loses its useful properties. When you drown honey of different varieties do not need to interfere with it - you can lose its value.
How to melt honey using a water bath
The easiest and safest way is to use a water bath.
- You will need two deep tanks. First pour the water and bring it to a boil.
- In the second dish you need to put candied honey. How to do this, if initially honey hardened in a glass jar? It is very easy to get it out with a spoon. Of course, you can put the whole jar in a pot of water, but you will need a very deep container that will allow you to cover the entire height of the jar.
- Top dishes with honey should not be touched directly with boiling water. Honey is steaming - don't forget that.
- The time of kindling honey depends on the degree of its sugariness, its type, the intensity of the water bath. But usually it takes about an hour.
- Honey should be regularly stirred, so that the melted areas of the product do not overheat, but mix with candied pieces.
A water bath is an ideal way to heat the honey, because it will not allow it to overheat. If you do not want to mess around with saucepans, you can warm the honey in several more ways.
How to melt honey in a glass jar
Here are some secrets to help you melt honey without compromising its quality.
- The easiest way to heat honey is to use heat. On a hot summer day, you can put a jar of candied honey under direct sunlight. In a few hours the honey will become liquid and viscous. You will only have to mix it thoroughly, so that the glucose that settles to the bottom is again distributed throughout the volume. In the winter months, when heating is in operation, you can put a jar of thickened honey near the battery, periodically twisting it around its axis. This will help the honey to warm up qualitatively.
- If you have a microwave - use it for the process of melting candied honey. Just take a glass or china dish, put some honey in it and put it in the microwave for a couple of minutes. At the same time choose the average power of heating. Cover the honey is not necessary. After two minutes, get the honey, try to mix it. If it is not sufficiently dissolved, put the honey to warm for another two minutes.
- Here is a non-standard method of kindling honey. Take a lemon and chop it carefully. It can be simply cut or grated along with the zest. After that, mix the honey with lemon and leave in that position. Of course, to interfere with thick honey will be very difficult, but you need to try to do it at least partially. After a couple of days, the honey itself will become liquid from the mere presence of citric acid in its composition. After this procedure, the honey gets a pleasant acidity and a light lemon scent.
- Use the modern kitchen gadgets for heating the honey, namely, a double boiler or a slow cooker. This is the same water bath, only with a finished platform for a container of honey. In addition, these household appliances allow you to set the desired temperature so that the honey does not overheat. Such convenience makes the process indifferent - you no longer need to guard the pots - set and go about your business, and smart technology will notify you about the completion of the program.
- If you want to melt the honey as quickly as possible, use hot water. Just mix the container with candied honey into a pan with hot water. Periodically stir the contents of the jar, and pour hot water into the pan. This way you can melt the honey in a few hours.
Among all the ways of kindling honey, choose for yourself the one that seems to you the most convenient and safe.
In a glass jar
It is quite simple to melt the nectar in such a container, because you will not need to put the jar on an open fire or boil the honey mixture. There are several ways:
The famous folk method is to put honey in a glass jar near the battery. You can perform the procedure at any time of day, but usually it is done at night. The disadvantage of this method is that it is necessary to twist the jar in different directions several times a night in order to achieve uniform melting.
The following method is simple and requires the slightest energy cost - it is necessary to preheat the bath and put a glass jar there overnight. We already know at what temperature the nectar loses its beneficial properties, so there is no need to heat the bath more than 50 degrees (water temperature can be measured using a thermometer or a thermometer). Melted nectar in consistency should resemble liquid porridge.
In the microwave
A fairly easy and safe way to melt bee nectar is to start heating it in the microwave. Pour honey into a glass bowl and place it in a microwave oven at maximum power (on average, it is 500 W) for two minutes. Then remove the container and use a wooden spoon to mix the mixture thoroughly. It is best to heat a small amount of shoulder nectar in the microwave, you can not put too much. Microwaves affect the water that is contained in bee nectar, causing the process of melting.
Melting in the sun
This method has a very significant drawback - the sun will heat the jar for a long time and it will take a considerable amount of time for the honey to move from solid to liquid. In this case, the bank can heat up above 50 degrees, in which case hot honey will inevitably wait for the loss in beneficial properties.
Melting with lemon
You can melt nectar and lemon, but the result will satisfy not everyone. Why so? Because lemon can completely melt only a small amount of bee gold, and then you will need about 4 hours. Therefore, if you need to melt a lot of nectar at once, only its upper layer will become liquid. This method is ideal if you need to melt a spoonful of bee honey added to any cold drink. On 1 spoon of honey is added one lemon slice.
How to make beer from honey at home?
We have prepared 2 more original recipe drinks, which are easy to prepare by adding hot honey - homemade sweet beer! A hand-made foamy drink differs from a purchased one in a delicate and delicate taste, and such an ingredient as honey adds sweetness and pleasant bitterness to beer.
Recipe number 1. A simple way to make honey frothy drink
Few people know that from honey you can make beer yourself at home.
In order to quickly prepare a honey beer you will need the following ingredients:
- natural honey (0.5 kg),
- clean drinking water (20 liters)
- rye malt (2 kg)
- hops (1 cup)
- yeast (100 gr.)
- Prepare a metal container, add honey there and fill it with 4 liters of water.
- Add hops and rye malt to the container. Stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Put the mixture on the stove and bring to a boil, and then leave to cook for about 30 minutes.
- Dissolve the yeast in warm water.
- Add the yeast to the cooled honey mixture and mix everything thoroughly again.
- Prepare a deep vat and pour the drink there.
- Add 15 liters of clean drinking water to the vat.
- Close the vat tightly and leave to ferment for about 4-5 days. Foamy honey drink ready for use! Keep it in a dry, cool place.
Recipe number 2. How to make old Russian honey beer
If you want to make beer for this recipe, you will need:
- natural honey (4 kg),
- clean drinking water (20 liters),
- hop cones (50 g),
- yeast (100 gr.).
- Take a deep vat and add honey and water in the proportions indicated above. Mix the mixture well.
- Hop cones must be added to the honey liquid and then put on the stove.
- Bring mixture to a boil and boil for an hour.
- Then strain the honey liquid and pour the yeast into it.
- Pour the mixture into another container and leave to ferment for a week without lidding the pot. Honey drink should be left at room temperature.
- After the mixture is fermented, let it brew for another 3 days. Fragrant, honey drink is ready! Old Russian beer will pleasantly surprise you with its bitter-sweet taste!
Now you know how to melt honey on your own at home. More information can be found by watching the video.
How many times can you drown honey
Scoop a piece of honey from the jar with a spoon that you are going to eat in the next couple of days. Put it in a vase for jam and melt in any way convenient for you - in a water bath or in a microwave. This will allow you to save the entire jar and not warm it several times. After all, very few people can eat a liter of honey before it evaporates again. In general, even re-heating threatens to lose the main beneficial properties of honey, so drown the product only once.
Honey is incredibly useful - it is used in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, with arrhythmias, with diseases of the liver and gall bladder, as a fight against cough. In addition, honey - a powerful antiseptic. This allows him to fight with various ulcers and inflammations, skin diseases and acne. Take care of the good qualities of honey and treat this wonderful product!
This dessert contains a large amount of nutrients, namely vitamins, minerals, various enzymes and amino acids. In this regard, it quickly undergoes a crystallization process, becoming coarse-grained in structure and solid in appearance. Of course, it is impossible to heat this delicacy strongly, but there are some ways available to everyone.
Asking how to make honey liquid when it is candied, you should follow simple recommendations:
- Honey must be melted exclusively in a ceramic or glass container. If the dishes are made of plastic or metal, then it is not recommended to use it, because in the process it will begin to emit harmful substances.
- In no case can not heat the dessert above 50 degrees.
- You can not breed a treat with very hot water.
- It is recommended to melt in small portions. You should not take a large amount, if there is no purpose to eat it at a time.
- No need to mix different types and varieties of honey.
For the process to be successful, it is necessary to stock up on time, as it will not be possible to complete quickly. If you hurry, honey can lose most of its beneficial properties.
How to melt honey - important rules
Candied product does not differ from liquid in its healing properties. But it is more pleasant and convenient to use the treat in a liquid form. If you heat the treat to high temperatures or boil it, then it will lose its benefit, the enzymes and trace elements in its composition will collapse.
Before heating, bee nectar is recommended to be placed in a ceramic or glass container. In the process of heating, plastic dishes will transfer toxic substances to honey.
Heating sweets more than 40 ° C leads to the loss of all medicinal properties. For the same reason, it can not be diluted with boiling water.
It is recommended to melt a small amount of the substance, as much as you can eat at once or add it somewhere, for example, in baking. With repeated melting, there is a loss of valuable properties.
Do not mix different varieties, you only need to melt one type of product. Otherwise, the mass will be non-uniform.
Properly melt honey is possible only at a low temperature and this will take a certain amount of time. There are several ways to achieve a liquid consistency of delicacy.
On the water bath
This method is the simplest and most common. To melt the honey in a water bath, you should stock up on some necessary tools:
- glass jar
- candied honey
- two pots of different sizes
- metal grill and spoon.
First you need to pour water into the largest dish, and then install a smaller pan into it. But it is necessary to ensure that the capacity does not fail. You also need to pay attention to the fact that a small pan does not touch the walls and the water level in a large one. It is also necessary to pour water into it, then install a metal grid.
At the very lattice put a glass jar, which is hardened honey. Dishes put on a small fire. With the help of a thermometer you need to make sure that the temperature was no higher than 50 degrees. For these purposes, it is not necessary to purchase a special device, rather ordinary equipment.
As soon as the temperature reaches the desired level, the fire should be turned off for 15-20 minutes. At this time, slowly, you need to mix the honey to speed up the process. If the temperature has dropped to 40 degrees, while the dessert is still solid, it is allowed to turn on the stove again. But here you need to monitor changes in temperature, overheating is contraindicated.
How to dissolve honey in a glass jar
Most lovers of this delicacy prefer to keep it in glass jars. When it is candied, it becomes problematic to get it from the bottom of the container, so many people care how to melt the honey in a glass jar. This process will not cause any difficulties. Moreover, the idea can be implemented in different ways:
Using a water bath to melt the easiest and fastest, but other methods should not be ignored.
If the dessert is in the sun for a long time, it heats up to 50 degrees. At this temperature, it begins to melt, but it retains all its useful properties. You can leave for some time a jar of hardened delicacy under direct sunlight.
But it is worth noting the disadvantages:
- takes a lot of time,
- It is not always possible to carry out the idea, since the sun does not always shine brightly.
This method will be more relevant in the winter season, when the sun does not rise high. Simply put a jar of hardened honey near the battery for the night. But it should be borne in mind that if the heating system is too hot, then the capacity is not placed close, but at some distance.
It will also be necessary to get up several times at night in order to turn the can in the right direction. Thus, the dessert will melt evenly.
In warm water
Another popular way to melt candied honey is warm water. This method will require a thermometer. It is necessary to open the faucet and take a full sink of water, while ensuring that the temperature was no higher than 50 degrees. They put a jar of bee products.
As soon as the water begins to cool, it must be replaced in time with warmer. To speed up the process, you can stir honey. Also, a jar of dessert is often placed under a warm stream of water.
How to melt using a microwave
To date, there is a lot of debate about whether it is possible to melt the honey in the microwave. Many believe that all useful properties are lost in this process. However, they will persist if the product is not very hot.
To melt the honey in the microwave, it is best to choose dishes made of glass or ceramics. The container with the hardened delicacy is placed in a microwave oven, while it is necessarily covered with a lid of the same material. The device is turned on at full power for 120 seconds. If the microwave power is more than 700 W, 90 seconds will be enough.
Once the allotted time has elapsed, the beekeeping product must be pulled out and gently mixed with a wooden spatula for uniform heating. EIf the honey remains in solid state, you need to wait for it to cool completely, and then repeat the same steps.
To minimize the effects of radiation, it is recommended to additionally cover the container with the treat by a special cap.
However, it is best to use the methods listed above, since honey, heated in a microwave, still loses some of its beneficial properties.
Can Lemon Make Honey Liquid?
Everyone knows that tandem of lemon and honey cures many diseases. Moreover, sweet drinks with the addition of citrus juice are often made. If you wish to prepare a tool that will strengthen the immune system, relieve from problems with the intestines and the heart, is not difficult. You can melt the honey with lemon. The action algorithm is quite simple:
- It is necessary to take 1-2 lemons and wash.
- Using a knife cut into small pieces, if desired, you can use a blender or a fine grater.
- Lemon put on the sugared honey, and then left for some time. It is recommended to wait at least a day.
- One tablespoon of lemon should be a tablespoon of dessert.
The beekeeping product will begin to become liquid after only a few hours. This is due to the fact that the lemon contains in its composition special acids, starting this process. This dessert is eaten out of place or with other dishes. But it is best to use it in small portions, as it may soon ferment.
Honey in honeycombs sugared very rarely, but such cases still happen. If this happens, do not try to turn it into a liquid state. It is best to cut into small pieces and use instead of sweets.
Chewed honeycombs usually spit out, but if you swallow any harm to the body will not.
Having an understanding of how to melt honey at home without losing useful properties, you can enjoy a liquid treat at any time of the year. When buying a liquid product from sellers in the winter or at the end of autumn with the onset of cold weather, it is worth wondering why it is in such a state. Chances are good that a low-quality or fake product is offered.
How to melt honey in a glass jar
Melting bee nectar in a glass jar is the easiest way to get a liquid product. The container with it must be placed near the heat source. This may be a battery or something else with a low temperature. The container can be left in water heated not higher than 50 ° C. For large dishes well suited bath with water.
Melting bee nectar in a glass jar
Reheating honey in a microwave is a new method. Opponents of the method claim that under the influence of microwaves, the healing agent loses its qualities, but there is no evidence of this fact yet.
When using the described method, it is necessary to take into account the dimensions of the container with the honey mass, so that it fits in the microwave and until it comes into contact with the upper inside part of the equipment. Do not cover the container with a lid.
- adjust the power to 200 watts and select the defrost mode,
- adjust the timer for about 30 seconds,
- after the set time has expired, remove the product and mix it,
- repeat the procedure until you get the consistency of goodies.
Melting honey with lemon is suitable for a small amount of goodies. As a result, you can get not only a liquid product, but also a wonderful dessert, which is additionally rich in vitamin C and other useful trace elements. To do this, mix honey and lemon in proportion to one slice of fruit per teaspoon of delicacy. Lemon - honey mixture can be added to soft drinks.
How to melt honey comb
The substance in the honeycomb crystallizes quite rarely. But if the product is still candied in the comb, you can melt it in a water bath or in a microwave oven. Honeycomb is recommended to break into several pieces. In the process of heating all the debris will pop up, it must be removed with a spoon. The resulting liquid nectar is ready for use.